Maintenance Request

Request Maintenance

To request maintenance at your property, call our offices at (865) 966-9741.

Call immediately if there is a pipe break or significant leak. The phone is answered 24 hours a day.

FUD is only responsible for maintaining our equipment. Plumbing issues from the meter to the home and within the home are the responsibility of the homeowner. If the situation is an emergency, we will assist the homeowner when possible to stop immediate damage. But we cannot repair home plumbing or the homeowner’s service line.